»

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Amazing Race

What do I understand about the school value "Expanding Our Learning Networks"?
I understand that I cannot just learn about academic subjects as that will lead me to become one-dimensional and a "zombie" who does not really care about the community and other things around me. Instead, I should learn about the things around me and think about how to improve them to make the lives of others and myself better. This is more realistic as the real world does not only judge people by the amount of brains or IQ that they have, but also by what kind of person they are.

Why is this value important and how will it help me in my learning experience in SST?
This value is important as the real world does not only judge people by the amount of brains or IQ that they have, but also by what kind of person they are and how good their ideas are.

0 comments: